This night was the coldest in this year

This night was the coldest this year in Latvia. 33 below 0. Yea. I don't know exact temperature it was on Riga, though, where i live. But this is how i dress today. You see. I know I look... let's just say - funny, but the least thing i want is my face to get frost-bitten. This might just be one more reason, why Latvia is the best country on the world. No, not the coldness, but me bringing new fashion trends to the streets.
Today i heard two birds talking. Two crows, you know big, black birds that stay in Latvia during winters. One of them told that it's enough. Next year they will join storks when leaving Latvia, and will never return here again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many water molecules are there in the glass of water?

What does http-equiv stands for?