Economic and culture Institute doors open day

This morning we went to Economic and culture Institute doors open day.

This institute provides I think 8 education programs. We were interested in Interior Design, and I, particularly, was also interested in Business Management. Business Management is 2 year master's degree program, for students, that has already graduated some university. This program is intended for those, willing to learn, how to manage their own businesses. Sound's like exactly for me.

Yes, but mainly today we focused on Interior Design studies. I must admit, it was best doors open day, I’ve ever been to. In the end, they also made lottery for everybody that came to this event, and winners got 5 flash 2GB memory cards, 2 Nokia Cell phones, and main prize - BMW car keys for one weekend.

Simply perfect, what else I can say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does http-equiv stands for?

How many water molecules are there in the glass of water?