The Air I Breath. Movie.

This movie is about crime, love and unchangable destiny. 
As far as I can tell - one of my favorite movies, with an excelent scenario, keeping attention tense until the very last minute of the movie. I've never seen Brendan Fraser playing so expresive and spectacular as in this movie ever before. He performs rough blackmailer working for his boss (Andy Garcia), known as finger-man because he collects fingers from his debtors, who can not pay their debts. Brandon Fraser works for him, because he can see the future, and thus is invincible in any fight. And Sarah Michelle Gellar  perform a new singer, kind of naive and stubborn, adding an interesting contrast to all story. If you really want to receive most of this movie, then i should stop here now. As a little teaser for you I've created a little movie. Check it out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many water molecules are there in the glass of water?

What does http-equiv stands for?